SMA ‘Sunnyboy’ are the world’s largest maker of solar inverters.
German designed, made and owned.
SMA produce the “Sunnyboy” solar inverter – the most respected and most commonly installed solar inverters in the world. SMA have built their reputation around premium German engineering, and they make solar inverters that are more efficient, more reliable and longer lasting than any other inverter on the market. SMA was founded almost 35 years ago and they have designed and made their solar inverters in Germany from day one.
Today, 1 out of every 3 solar inverters installed is made by SMA, and it’s not hard to see why!
At Greenlife, we have installed SMA inverters for years.
- They are the most efficient.
- They are the most reliable.
- They last the longest.
- Their warranty support is second to none.
- SMA also have an permanent office in Australia.
- SMA inverters come with a 5 year replacement warranty, with an option to upgrade this to 10 years.
Your solar inverter needs to work day in, day out – so only the best will do.
And that’s SMA.
SMA produce a wide range of different solar inverters to ensure you produce maximum solar power from any system size.
Their ‘Sunnyboy’ range now features a new 1.5kW and 2.5kW model, that comes with WiFi monitoring, allowing you to follow your solar system performance on any computer, smart phone or tablet.
View the brochures for SMA ‘Sunnyboy’ Inverters:
- View the NEW SMA 1.5kW – 2.5kW Wireless Range
- View the NEW SMA 2.5kW “Sunny Boy Storage” Spec Sheet
- View the SMA 3kW – 5kW “Sunny Boy” Range
- View the SMA 5kW – 10kW “Tri-Power” Range